Insurance School, L.L.C.
Prelicensing & Continuing Education
Broker / Agent / Solicitor                       Located in Los Angeles, California                              (323) 268-4116
A Fire & Casualty License allows you to insure the property of individuals and
businesses.  Below is a list of some of the types of insurance you will be able to sell once
you become licensed:

  • Auto Insurance
  • Motorcycle Insurance
  • Homeowner's Insurance                               
  • Recreational Vehicle Insurance
  • Boat Insurance (privately owned)                       

In addition, you will be able to sell commercial insurance which involves insuring the
property of businesses.  This type of commercial insurance includes:

  • Trucker's Insurance
  • Business Insurance
  • Worker's Compensation Insurance
  • Manufacturing Insurance
  • Aviation Insurance
  • Marine Insurance

And many other types of commercial insurance.


Our Fire & Casualty Prelicensing course consists of 52 hours of classroom instruction.  It
is a 7 day course.  

Contact us for a class schedule.
Fire & Casualty License|Prelicensing